Linelab.org ( “us” or “we”, “Linelab”, “Linelabox”) agrees to furnish services to the Client ("Client" or “you”, “your”), subject to the following TOS ("Terms of Service"). Linelab.org reserves the right to change the TOS at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the TOS periodically and to be aware of any modifications.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- 1 Client must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- 2 Client are responsible for maintaining the security of accounts and passwords. Linelab cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- 3 Client are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- 4 Client may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws).
- Linelab reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change at anytime.
- Linelab shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- A PayPal account is required for purchasing upgrades or additional products or services. Linelab does not offer refunds.
You agree that you will not use the Service or any content therein or data obtained there from for any other purpose and that you will not disseminate any of this information. Your right to access your account with the Service (including, without limitation, any login or other access information) is personal to you, non-transferable and non-assignable, and is subject to any limits established by Linelab. You agree that you will not use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage your account with the Service or to monitor or copy the Service websites or the content contained therein except those automated means expressly made available by Linelab, if any, or authorized in advance and in writing by Linelab (for example, Linelab-approved third party tools and services). Without limitation to the foregoing, you further agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load.
Client will indemnify and hold harmless Linelab and its, affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Linelab to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims alleging conduct that would amount to a breach of any of Company’s representations and warranties in the Clientship Agreement, including these Terms and Conditions.
All images used in our website templates are copyrighted by their respective owners and are subject to limited use. You do not have rights to reuse the images in their modified or present forms anywhere else including other templates or websites. Further you do not have rights to resell/license/sub license/lease the images used in our templates in their modified or present forms under any circumstances!
LINELAB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO CLIENT FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF Linelab HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING FROM OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL Linelab BE LIABLE TO CLIENT FOR AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE PAYMENTS MADE BY CLIENT TO Linelab FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some or all of the above exclusions or limitations may not apply.Linelab, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Linelab service, for violation of these Client Terms of Service. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. Linelab reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time, and to refund your payment and terminate your account in the sole discretion of Linelab.
If Client is dissatisfied with any aspect of the Service(s), your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate the Agreement and/or the Service(s) Terms by requesting your account be closed.
Reasons for Linelab’s determination to so terminate, suspend or discontinue your account or participation may include, but is not limited to, if Linelab believes that you violated the Agreement or other policies or guidelines of the Service, a Third Party Product, or if Linelab believes Client conduct may be harmful to other consumers, Clients or licensees who participate in (or offer to its users) the Service Web Sites (and/or any part thereof).
All decisions made by Linelab in this matter will be final and neither Linelab nor any of the Linelab Entities shall have any liability regarding such decisions.
If Service is prevented or delayed in or from performing any of its obligations under the Agreement due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to governmental acts, war, riots, strikes or trade disputes (including by and with our own employees), technical failure, general availability of the internet, power failure, communications failure, weather, flood, fire or explosion, natural or local emergency, Linelab shall not be liable for any resulting failure to provide services hereunder.
The Clientship Agreement, including these Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Czech republic. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated in a court of competent jurisdiction in Prague, Czech republic. In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of the Clientship Agreement, including these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
1 Each Client uses the Service at Client’s sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Technical support is only available via the support forum.
2 Client must not distribute any Linelab digital products to third parties by any means, including but not limited to posting download links at public or private forums, websites, peer-to-peer networks, torrents, or email lists. With the exception to those as authorized by the GPL version 2.0 license (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html GNU/GPLv2). Linelab reserves all rights with respect to its intellectual property, and all remedies, in law and in equity.
3 Client must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Linelab, or any other Linelab service.
4 Client agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Linelab. With the exception to those as authorized by the GPL version 2.0 license (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html GNU/GPLv2).
Linelab may, but has no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
5 Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Linelab customer, employee, Client, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
Linelab does not warrant that
- the service will meet your specific requirements
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
- any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Client expressly understands and agrees that Linelab shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Linelab has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service. Linelab’s liability to you shall not, for any reason, exceed the amount actually paid by you to Linelab.
- The failure of Linelab to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Linelab and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Linelab (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Client acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons other than the negligence of Linelab.org and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain. Therefore, Client agrees that the company shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of Linelab.org. Linelab.org is not responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Linelab.org does not make implied or written warranties for any of our services. Linelab.org denies any warranty or merchantability for a specific purpose.
A shopper is required due to accounting requirements to provide a minimum set of data for invoice to be properly issued. We require VAT ID if the shopper is EU registered company and VAT payee. These data are saved in our database, will in no time be provided to a 3rd party. By confirming an order you agree that we handle your data according to EU legislation. You may ask vendor to delete a shopper's personal data at any time.
All Clients will be automatically signed up to our newsletter. Linelab.org reserves the right to send information on new products, news, tutorials and more to our members. If you wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter you may do so through your member area after sign up.
Subject to the foregoing, this TOS shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable by the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
This Terms of Service was last updated effective 1 February, 2017.